|On this page:||Pros and Cons||Test||Member Structure||Matching Procedures|
|Technical Aspects||Costs and Fees||Contact||Alternatives|
This is Match.com:
Match.com is the best known dating site throughout the world. The portal was first established in the United States in 1995 and has now become one of the world’s most famous online dating sites.
The site hardly contains any fake personals because photos and texts are frequently and carefully checked. Profiles that do not play by the rules or haven’t logged in for the past six months are removed.
The price level is somewhat high, but in return Match.com offers access to well over 60 million personals on six continents and in 18 languages. In our opinion, everything at Match.com is in place so that you can have the best experience getting to know your matches.
If you are on the lookout for a relationship or even just want to have some fun while dating, then there is no doubt that Match.com will be a place to find what you’re looking for.
Match.com is the most popular dating site worldwide. Period.
Match.com: composition of members
- Number of registered members at Match.com:
60,000,000 members worldwide
- Gender ratio (m/f):
- 56 : 44
- Age distribution:
- Average age of users:
- Men: 25-30 years
- Women: 25-30 years
Matching procedure of Match.com:
- Quality of user profiles:
- Possibility to add up to 26 personal photos
- Detailed forms with a large number of standard questions about you and your dream partner
- A variety of questions to write your own text answers to (who I am, who I want, my background, my appearance, etc.)
Technical aspects of Match.com
- Special features:
Boost Your Visibility
- Improve your chances of being found for an extra fee.
- Match.com now runs a number of singles events in 21 cities across the country.
- If you wish (and you are a selected) Match uses your profile in their advertising.
- Don’t forget about the Match.com Dating 101 section where you will find not only advice, but blogs and videos and more.
- Match at Mobile Match scan your photos for you if you send them by mail
- Based on your search criteria, you will receive 6 matches or partner suggestions every day. You can also rate them with yes, no or maybe.
- Handling and design:
- Professional and simple design, yet personal
- The website is clearly arranged and easy to use
- Pages load quickly, technically flawless
- Possibility to see who's online
- Daily profile matches
- You can send a "wink" to each other
- You can see who has visited your profile
- Search filters:
- Possibility to see which members are online
- Reciprocal Matching
- You can save your search profile
Match.com cost and fees
- Free services:
- You can post a profile with photo
- You can browse through members' personals
- You can do a free personality test and add the results to your profile
- Premium services
In order to flirt and actively respond to personals you must pay.
- 12 months = $20.99/month
- 6 months = $23.99/month
- 3 months = $26.99
A single-month subscription is the highest, cost but payment plans generally get cheaper the longer they go on.
- Payment options:
- Credit and debit card
Your contract is automatically renewed if you haven’t cancelled at the time of renewal.
Match.com - about the company
P.O. Box 25458
- Cool TV commercials of Match.com: